DRC TOPSPro Users Group Agenda
November 16, 2020
- Introduction – Jay Wright, California Accountability Program Manager
- Member Introductions:
- Purpose of DRC TOPSPro Users Group
- Share TOPSPro expertise
- Share concerns and/or resolve questions
- TE Enterprise Reports – 2020-21
- CAEP Manager Summary for DRC
- DRC Data Integrity Reports
- Is all the information required for non-WIOA agencies?
- Importance of timely TOPSPro Updates?
- Coordination of data input for partnering agencies. Calendared Dates
- What is the importance of TOPSPro Reports? – Accountability
Read-only – Staff
Who tested or not
High School Diplomas/HSE earned
- Additional questions?
- Informational only:
- 2019-20 Instructional Hours and Expenses by Program Area (actuals) in NOVA – Due December 1
- Quarter 1 – 2018/19, 2019/20, & 2020/21 Member Expense Report due in NOVA – Due December 1
- End Quarter 2 – December 31
- Quarter 2 Student Data due in TOPSPro – January 31
Next Meeting: TBD, Via Zoom ***