CAEP Desert Regional Consortium Meeting Agenda
September 13, 2022
Location: RCOE – Room A-33
47-336 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
Time: 8:30 A.M.
Desert Regional Consortium Members:
Dean Papas, COD – Chair
Jereme Weischedel, CVUSD
Larry Bellanich, DSUSD
Deanna Keuilian, PSUSD
Lucie M. Gonzalez, RCOE – Vice-Chair
Guillermo E. Mendoza – Consortium Director
Call to Order: Roll Call – Time and Date:
Establishment of a Quorum:
Board Meeting Agenda: Pursuant to the Desert Regional Consortium Governance Plan, the consortium member’s relative voting power will be one vote for each member. A quorum is three members present. A majority of the quorum is necessary for approval of decisions. Votes will be voiced by stating yes or no. Abstentions will be noted. Votes will be recorded in the minutes, including the names of the members making and seconding the motion.
Approval/Addition to Agenda:
Vote: Yes: No:
There will be an allotment of time (up to 3 minutes per person) given to members of the public for comment. Additional time will be given to the voting members to consider public comments. After discussion, the executive voting committee will vote or agree to pull the item for a second reading if members feel more time is necessary.
- Approve Agenda Minutes from August 8, 2022.
Vote: Yes: No:
- History of Adult Education – Guillermo E. Mendoza
- The study of AVON and the Mystery of Semordnilap – Guillermo E. Mendoza
- Concerns regarding erosion of Adult Education Program coordination and collaboration – Guillermo E. Mendoza
- Review DRC Data Integrity Reports 2020-21 and 2021-22 – Guillermo E. Mendoza
- Informational Only:
- CAEP Director’s Conference – September 19-23
- End Quarter 1 – September 30
- DRC 2022-23 Budget and Workplan Due in NOVA – October 10
- CAEP Summit – October 25-28 – Virtual Platform
- Informational only – Member Roundtable Updates.
Next Meeting: October 11, 2022, RCOE– Room A-33, 47-336 Oasis Street, Indio, CA