CAEP Desert Regional Consortium Meeting Agenda
September 10, 2019
Location: RCOE – 47-336 Oasis Street, A-33
Time: 8:30 AM
Desert Regional Consortium Members:
Dean Papas, COD
Jereme Weischedel, CVUSD – Vice-Chair
Larry Bellanich, DSUSD – Chair
Deanna Keuilian, PSUSD
Lucie M. Gonzalez, RCOE
Call to Order: Roll Call – Time and Date:
Establishment of a Quorum:
Board Meeting Agenda: Pursuant to the Desert Regional Consortium Governance Plan, the consortium member’s relative voting power will be one vote for each member. A quorum is three members present. A majority of the quorum is necessary for approval of decisions. Votes will be voiced by stating yes or no. Abstentions will be noted. Votes will be recorded in the minutes, including the names of the members making and seconding the motion.
Approval/Addition to Agenda:
There will be an allotment of time (up to 3 minutes per person) given to members of the public for comment. Additional time will be given to the voting members to consider public comments. After discussion, the executive voting committee will vote or agree to pull the item for a second reading if members feel more time is necessary.
Mr. William Tookoian – Literacy ProSysems
- Approve Agenda Minutes from June 17, 2019.
- Approve DRC Updated Governance Plan.
- Approve Request to Address the DRC Form.
- Informational only – Practices with Promises submitted August 20.
- Informational only – Fiscal Year 2019–20 Program and Accountability Requirements for Student Outcome Data Collection and Submission Letter.
- Informational only – Important Dates:
- CAEP Director’s Meeting – Sacramento COE Conference Center – September 27
- End of Quarter 1 – September 30
- 2019-20 Program Year Budget and Work Plan Due in NOVA – September 30
- CAEP Summit – Garden Grove, Hyatt Regency Orange County, October 29-20
- Pilot Discussion – October 7 DRC Working Meeting
- Program Hours and Leverage Funds Certification – December 1
- Informational only – All members must maintain:
- Enrollment, attendance and student performance data.
- If working in partnership with a member and/or partner, members shall maintain TOPSPro Enterprise data separate for all members involved.
- Each member shall have a separate TOPSPro Enterprise account and ID.
- If working in partnership with a member and/or partner, members shall have MOUs stating exactly what the data responsibility is for each member, as well as how invoice, transfer and/or expenditure of funds will occur for the members and/or partners.
- Informational only – Member Roundtable Updates.
Next Meeting: October 7, 2019, RCOE – 47-336 Oasis Street, A-33