CAEP Desert Regional Consortium Meeting Agenda
November 8, 2022
Location: RCOE – Room A-33
47-336 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
Time: 8:30 A.M.
Desert Regional Consortium Members:
Dean Papas, COD – Chair
Jereme Weischedel, CVUSD
Larry Bellanich, DSUSD
Deanna Keuilian, PSUSD
Lucie M. Gonzalez, RCOE – Vice-Chair
Guillermo E. Mendoza – Consortium Director
Call to Order: Roll Call – Time and Date:
Establishment of a Quorum:
Board Meeting Agenda: Pursuant to the Desert Regional Consortium Governance Plan, the consortium member’s relative voting power will be one vote for each member. A quorum is three members present. A majority of the quorum is necessary for approval of decisions. Votes will be voiced by stating yes or no. Abstentions will be noted. Votes will be recorded in the minutes, including the names of the members making and seconding the motion.
Approval/Addition to Agenda:
Vote: Yes: No:
There will be an allotment of time (up to 3 minutes per person) given to members of the public for comment. Additional time will be given to the voting members to consider public comments. After discussion, the executive voting committee will vote or agree to pull the item for a second reading if members feel more time is necessary.
- Approve Agenda Minutes from September 13, 2022.
Vote: Yes: No:
- Budget and Workplans – Guillermo Mendoza
- Quarter 1 Expenditure Report – Guillermo Mendoza
- DRC Invoices – Guillermo Mendoza
- Review Progress of DRC Data Integrity Reports 2021-22 and 2022-23 Quarter 1 – Guillermo E. Mendoza
- Professional Development Day(s) – Lucie Gonzalez
- Informational Only:
- July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022 Program Area Report (Instructional Hours and Expenses by Program Area; Actuals) Due in NOVA – December 1
- 2020/21, 2021/22 & 2022/23 Member Expense Report Due in NOVA (Q1) – December 1
- End of Quarter 2 – December 31
- Informational only – Member Roundtable Updates.
Next Meeting: December 13, 2022, RCOE– Room A-33, 47-336 Oasis Street, Indio, CA