November 7, 2023
Location: RCOE – Room A-33
47-336 Oasis Street, Indio, CA 92201
Time: 8:30 A.M.
Desert Regional Consortium Members:
Dean Papas, COD – Chair
Jereme Weischedel, CVUSD
Larry Bellanich, DSUSD
Deanna Keuilian, PSUSD
Lucie M. Gonzalez, RCOE – Vice-Chair
Guillermo E. Mendoza – Consortium Director
Call to Order: Roll Call – Time and Date:
Establishment of a Quorum:
Board Meeting Agenda: Pursuant to the Desert Regional Consortium Governance Plan, the consortium member’s relative voting power will be one vote for each member. A quorum is three members present. A majority of the quorum is necessary for approval of decisions. Votes will be voiced by stating yes or no. Abstentions will be noted. Votes will be recorded in the minutes, including the names of the members making and seconding the motion.
Approval/Addition to Agenda:
There will be an allotment of time (up to 3 minutes per person) given to members of the public for comment. Additional time will be given to the voting members to consider public comments. After discussion, the executive voting committee will vote or agree to pull the item for a second reading if members feel more time is necessary.
- Approve Agenda Minutes from October 10, 2023.
Vote: Yes: No:
- RCOE – School of Career Education Overview – Ms. Trisha Jenkins
- Data Integrity Report Quarter 1 – Guillermo Mendoza
- Informational Only:
- Family Resource and Program Engagement Event, SCE Indio campus – November 7
- Program Area Report: July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023 Instructional Hours and Expenses by Program Area due (actuals) Due in NOVA and certified by Consortium – December 1
- Quarter 1 2021/22, 2022/23 & 2023/24 Member Expense Report Due in NOVA – December 1
- End of Quarter 2 – December 31
- Member Roundtable Updates.
Next Meeting: January 9, 2024, RCOE– Room A-33, 47-336 Oasis Street, Indio, CA