CAEP Desert Regional Consortium Meeting Agenda
August 9, 2021
Location: Via Zoom
Time: 8:30 AM
Desert Regional Consortium Members:
Dean Papas, COD – Chair
Jereme Weischedel, CVUSD
Larry Bellanich, DSUSD
Deanna Keuilian, PSUSD
Lucie M. Gonzalez, RCOE – Vice-Chair
Guillermo E. Mendoza – Consortium Director
Call to Order: Roll Call – Time and Date:
Establishment of a Quorum:
Board Meeting Agenda: Pursuant to the Desert Regional Consortium Governance Plan, the consortium member’s relative voting power will be one vote for each member. A quorum is three members present. A majority of the quorum is necessary for approval of decisions. Votes will be voiced by stating yes or no. Abstentions will be noted. Votes will be recorded in the minutes, including the names of the members making and seconding the motion.
Approval and/or Additions to Agenda:
Vote: Yes: No:
There will be an allotment of time (up to 3 minutes per person) given to members of the public for comment. Additional time will be given to the voting members to consider public comments. After discussion, the executive voting committee will vote or agree to pull the item for a second reading if members feel more time is necessary.
- Yvonne Villalobos, Workforce Development
Stephanie Adams, Workforce Regional Manager
- Approve Agenda Minutes from July 19, 2021.
Vote: Yes: No:
- Discussion: Review Quarter 4 DRC CAEP Data Integrity Report – Guillermo Mendoza
- New Three-Year Plan: Transition to DRC Committee Format – Due June 2022 – Guillermo Mendoza ***
- Informational Only:
- 2019-20 and 2020-21 Expense report Due in NOVA (Quarter 4) – September 1
- July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021 expenses by program area due (Estimates only, do not enter Actuals) in NOVA – September 1
- 2021/20 Member Program Year Budget and Work Plan due in NOVA – September 30
- End of Quarter 1 – September 30
- Quarter 1 Student Data due in TOPSPro – October 31
- New DRC Three-Year Plan – Due June 2022
- Informational only – Member Roundtable Updates.
Next Meeting: Monday, September 13, 2021, Via Zoom