AEBG Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
May 1, 2017
- Introductions and Project Overview (10′)
- Findings Overview (45′ overall)
- Economic Labor Market Data Review (15′)
- Regional Data Review (15′)
- DRC Student Profile (15′)
- Further Analysis and SWOC (20′)
- Discussion (45′)
- Informational only – Data and Accountability Plan and Budget.
- Consortia must track only students funded by AEBG for instruction and services.
- Consortia must use the National Reporting System (NRS) approved instruments for measurable skills gains in AEBG funded instruction (12 hours or more) in ABE, ASE, and ESL.
- Changes may be made to the budget no later than December 1, 2017.
- Final expenditure is December 31, 2017
- Informational only – Desert Regional Consortium Member Budgets:
- Two Budgets – 2015-16 and 2016-17 – Maintain as separate accounts.
- Spend down 2015-16 first. Final expenditure is December 31, 2017.
- Check Allowable Purchases Document – If not sure, please ask first
- Anything not in the Year-1 or Year-2 Plan must be submitted to CCCCO/CDE as an addendum to either plan prior to expenditure.
- Informational only – All members must maintain:
- Enrollment and attendance data.
- If working in partnership with a member and/or partner, members shall maintain data separate for all members involved.
- If working in partnership with a member and/or partner, members shall have MOUs stating exactly what the responsibility is for each member, as well as how transfer of funds will occur for the members and/or partners.
Next Meeting Date: May 8, 2017