AEBG Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
March 6, 2017
- RDA Phone Conference Presentation – 8:45 am
- Review New CFAD for 2016-17
- New Budget for 2016-17 is $3,063,316.
- Review any changes for 2016-17.
- Informational only – Ensure all members are attending a CASAS Data and
Accountability Training, as well as staff who will be entering student data.
- Informational only – Data and Accountability Plan and Budget.
- Consortia must track only students funded by AEBG for instruction and services.
- Consortia must use the National Reporting System (NRS) approved instruments for measurable skills gains in AEBG funded instruction (12 hours or more) in ABE, ASE, and ESL.
- Changes may be made to the budget no later than December 1, 2017.
- Final expenditure is December 31, 2017
- Informational only – Desert Regional Consortium Member Budgets:
- Two Budgets – 2015-16 and 2016-17 – Maintain as separate accounts.
- Spend down 2015-16 first. Final expenditure is December 31, 2017.
- Check Allowable Purchases Document – If not sure, please ask first
- Anything not in the Year-1 or Year-2 Plan must be submitted to CCCCO/CDE as an addendum to either plan prior to expenditure.
- Informational only – All members must maintain:
- Enrollment and attendance data.
- If working in partnership with a member and/or partner, members shall maintain data separate for all members involved.
- If working in partnership with a member and/or partner, members shall have MOUs stating exactly what the responsibility is for each member, as well as how transfer of funds will occur for the members and/or partners.
- Informational only: California School Business Officials (CASBO) Presentation Long Beach Convention Center – Invited are our Director of Fiscal Services, Project Manager, and CVUSD Administrator to do panel discussion on what is new for school districts with the advent of AB104.
Next Meeting Date: April 3, 2017