AEBG Steering Committee Meeting Agenda
March 12, 2018
- Due Dates:
- 2015-16 Final Closeout Report – February 25
- Preliminary Allocations for 2018-19 and 2019-20 – February 28
- March 31 – End of 3rd Quarter
- TOPSPro student data thru March 31 – Due April 30
- CFAD – Due May 2, 2018
- Creation of the CFAD showing the 2018-19 distribution of funds to each member of the consortium,
- A narrative justifying how the planned allocations are consistent with the extended three-year plan,
- Certification by each member of the CFAD information in NOVA,
- Designation by the consortium of the fiscal structure for 2018-19 – fiscal agent or direct-funded.
- Informational only – Highlights from March 9 AEBG Webinar
- Informational only – Data and Accountability Plan and Budget
- Consortia must track only students funded by AEBG for instruction and services via TOPSpro Enterprise.
- Consortia must use the National Reporting System (NRS) approved instruments for measurable skills gains in AEBG funded instruction (12 hours or more) in ABE, ASE, and ESL.
- Changes may be made to the budget no later than December 1, 2018.
- Final expenditure is December 31, 2018
- Informational only – All members must maintain:
- Enrollment, attendance and student performance data.
- If working in partnership with a member and/or partner, members shall maintain TOPSpro Enterprise data separate for all members involved.
- Each member shall have a separate TOPSpro Enterprise account and ID.
- If working in partnership with a member and/or partner, members shall have MOUs stating exactly what the data responsibility is for each member, as well as how invoice, transfer and/or expenditure of funds will occur for the members and/or partners.
- Governance Plan Update
- Informational only – Member Roundtable Updates.
Next Meeting: Monday, March 12, 2018, RCOE – 47-336 Oasis Street, A-33